Cardiology – Insights for Translators & Interpreters
Get deep insight into cardiology, learn about heart diseases, how to diagnose and treat them in a conservative way. Improve your understanding of cardiology terms/concepts and what stands behind them. Receive translator/interpreter-tailored MD experience.
- Part 1: Diseases and Diagnostics
- Heart and Major Vessels: general anatomy
- Common Heart Diseases: symptoms, diagnostics
- Part 2: Treatment and Rehabilitation
- Treating cardiac patient
- Follow-up and rehabilitation for cardiac patients
1 hour 20 minutes/1 hour 3 minutes.
Who should watch it
Both new and established translators with an interest in cardiology and medical translation.
What are your benefits of watching
This video will increase your knowledge about cardiology and medical translation.