Strategies to grow your language business
An in-depth training course in three parts
Are you worried about the future? Thinking about being sustainable in changing times? You can improve your business and develop personalised strategies for the future with Virginia Katsimpiri.
Developed and presented with a star MBA graduate and experienced mentor, this intensive course of three sessions will help you build and strengthen your client base with proven client acquisition strategies.
In this results-oriented training, you will learn how to acquire and keep your ideal customers through seven self-promotion strategies. You will also receive three worksheets to work on your personalized Strategy Plan with clear action-steps according to your needs.
The goal of this course is for you to:
- Gain inspiration
- Learn new strategies
- Takeaway homework
- Create a strategy plan
- Change/elevate your mindset
- Become a better entrepreneur
- Self-promotion client acquisition strategies (overview)
- Direct Outreach
- Referral Building
- Public Speaking
- Writing and publicity
- Promotional Events/ Advertising
- Web Strategy Building your social media platform [FB, Twitter, LinkedIn]
- Inbound Marketing
- CIOL membership discount: 10% (the code is available on the membership page)
- The price shown is the Early Bird price, after 12.08.2019 the webinar will revert to the full price of £145.
Virginia holds an ΜA in Translation, an MSc in Travel & Tourism, an Executive MBA and has more than 12 years of full-time documented work experience in the in the following fields: Law, Finance & Aeronautics/Defence Industry, while she provides legally certified translations in Greece and abroad.
As a Language Professional and Certified Life Coach (Expert Level), Virginia is interested in translator mentoring methods. As a Mentoring Program Coordinator and Mentor, she presents seminars, webinars and draws up ebooks for translators, such as: “Drafting a translator’s CV ~ Dos & Don’ts. The Guidebook”, “The Mentoring Program Manual” and “Client Acquisition Strategies Action Worksheet for Translators”. For the MBA dissertation Virginia run a qualitative research on “client acquisition strategies for language professionals”, while she helps other translators to attract international clients and rapidly build their profitable business.
Dates and times
24, 26 September and 4 October 2019 at 4 PM UK time
All lessons will last for approximately 60 minutes including Q&A.
Our courses are accredited by the Chartered Institute of Linguists (CIOL). Members of all professional bodies may log 3 hours of CPD. Members of ATA earn 3 CE points for this course. Courses and webinars produced by eCPD Webinars are officially accredited by the Dutch Bureau Wbtv as ‘erkende opleiding’ (approved training).
Who should watch it?
- Business owners who want to build a consistent, profitable business that gives you a
- Newbies entering the translation market who want to create and expand their clients’ list.
- Freelancers who want to take the next step and explore new local or international markets doing what they love while managing the business.
What are the benefits to you?
You will learn how to acquire and keep your ideal customers, gain more self-confidence and expand your business.