Terms and Conditions for Translators and Interpreters: the Ins and Outs
All translators and interpreters have to deal with the contractual side of their business but many do so without a full understanding of the basic principles of contract law and, particularly, when it comes to the thorny issue of terms and conditions. The aim of the webinar will be to give attendees the knowledge and skills to deal with this subject in an informed manner and to highlight the importance and benefits of adopting a professional approach towards terms and conditions.
The video covers the following subjects:
- What exactly are terms and conditions?
- Why should I have my own terms and conditions?
- What pitfalls should I be looking out for?
- Should I try to negotiate terms and conditions?
- What is the agency/client perspective?
- Where can I get my own terms and conditions from?
- What are the benefits of having good terms and conditions?
CIOL membership discount: 10% (the code is available on the membership page)
1 hour 12 minutes.
Who should watch it?
All translators and interpreters wishing to understand more about business Terms and Conditions, especially newcomers to the profession.
What are the benefits to you?
This webinar will increase your knowledge about Terms and Conditions for translators and interpreters.