Customer Service Statement:
eCPD Webinars welcomes and encourages feedback of all kinds from our customers. If you have a complaint about our courses, programmes or services, our customer service or about our employees or associates, not only do we want to resolve it to your satisfaction but we also want to learn from it in order to improve our business and customer experience in the future.
Initially we would seek to address and resolve any initial complaint by telephone, email or in person. If this is not possible or you are unhappy with your response we would ask you to put the complaint in writing. This complaint would then be acknowledged within 10 days and we will offer a resolution within 21 days.
When making a first complaint you will be required to provide the following information in as much detail as possible:
- Your name, address, telephone number and email address
- If you are making a complaint about a particular employee or associate of ours, the name and, where appropriate, the position of that person
- Further details of your complaint including, as appropriate, all times, dates, events and people involved
- Details of any documents or other evidence you wish to rely on in support of your complaint
- Details of what you would like eCPD Webinars to do to resolve your complaint and to put things right. (Please note that whilst we will make every reasonable effort to accommodate such requests, we are not bound to take any action beyond that which we may be contractually or otherwise legally obliged to take)
If you are not satisfied with the resolution of your complaint as detailed above you may appeal the decision within ten working days and have the complaint escalated (Level 2 complaint).
- Your complaint should be submitted to the Company detailing why you feel the original outcome was not satisfactory
- Your appeal complaint will be heard by a Senior Manager of the company and you should receive a response within 21 working days. However if your complaint is of a complex nature this may not always be possible. You will be informed if a delay is expected.
- At the conclusion of the Level 2 procedure, regardless of the outcome, we will provide you with full details and any action taken as a result. Our decision at this stage is final
Confidentiality and Data Protection
All complaints and information relating thereto are treated with the utmost confidentiality. Such information will only be shared with those employees and associates of eCPD Webinars who will need to know in order to handle your Complaint.
All personal information that we may collect (including, but not limited to, your name and address) will be collected and held in accordance with the provisions of the Data Protection Act 1998 and your rights under that Act.